Zwinky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Shop
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» The Site Online Stats
Shes is Vampire EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:01 am by anonymoususer8

» Hai. Im newww!
Shes is Vampire EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:07 am by -apex_predator-

» Movie Tee
Shes is Vampire EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:35 pm by Stella

» My outfit 2 :P
Shes is Vampire EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 pm by Stella

» O_O! LOOK!
Shes is Vampire EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:32 pm by Stella

» BEST SPAM TOPIC!
Shes is Vampire EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 pm by Stella

» Hunger Games
Shes is Vampire EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:27 pm by Stella

» Fairly Odd Parents
Shes is Vampire EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 pm by Stella

» программы для компьютра
Shes is Vampire EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 pm by Guest

Zwinky Forums Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Shes is Vampire

2 posters

Go down

Shes is Vampire Empty Shes is Vampire

Post  ☆Rian◕‿◕☆ Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:13 pm

A little girl, still at the thumb-sucking age, lives in a pretty new house with her normal family in the cultivated suburbs. But everything isn't as harmless as it seems.

At night, a boy visits the girl (let's call her Kyra). He's lonely, and asks her if she wants to be friends. She accepts- he looks harmless, despite the fact that he climbed in through her window. They start playing games together, but she refuses to go outside like he wants to. So they sit on the floor and play Guess Who and build towers out of blocks and look at picture books until he has to leave. She's rather sleepy, so she nods and toddles back to bed.

Next morning, over pancakes and orange juice, she tries to tell her parents about her friend. But her mum just says she had a dream, and dad says to eat her breakfast. And when she tells her brother, he just says to shut up and quit lying.

The boy (I'll call him Peter for now) comes back that night, and little Kyra expresses how upset she is to him that no one believes her. He says it's all right. It can all be a secret, and he won't tell anyone either.

So for the next year, they're the best of friends and no one knows. But Kyra grows out of her thumb sucking, and grows into school. She cuts her hair and always wants to wear dresses and gets new friends. She goes to their houses, and at night is too tired to play with Peter.

Peter doesn't much appreciate her new friends or hair style. He starts to mope, and complains that she doesn't like him any more. That makes her sad- Peter is still her best friend. She cares about him more than anyone else in her small, suburb world.

But when she says so, he says 'Prove it'.

He says, 'If you really care, stay with me. Forever.'

And she says yes.

That 'Forever' is ever so literal. He brings her to his house- a dead mansion packed with glittery, old-fashioned toys. And she can never grow up.*

But her mind isn't trapped in time like the rest of her. Her mind grows up, and becomes restless, depressed. She wants more than just to play with Peter, whose mind never did grow up the way hers did. She even gets to the point where she wants love... and does fall in love, with a young man who devastatingly sees her as what she looks like- a five-year-old girl. And no normal man will love a five-year-old romantically. And honestly, it worries her that she's in love. But if time had progressed normally for her, she'd be nineteen at that point...only she's trapped in a child's body.

She has to reverse the curse, make herself her normal age...and, well, the rest is up to you.

*How she becomes immortal is up to you, too. The easiest method could be vampirism, but I'm soooo sick of vampires. It could also be like Tuck Everlasting- a strange drink or food that stops aging.

You might've guessed, but this is a dark version of 'Peter Pan,' Thus the boy's name. It's a touch...morbid, now that I've got it down...sorry about the lack of humor, I can't do sad and humor. Sad But, if it doesn't inspire you, I understand. I tried, right? But if you should happen to use it, and post it online, could you tell where? I'd like to see. I'm not trying to obligate you or anything, you don't have to, but if you want to...well, yeah, lol. =)
☆Rian◕‿◕☆
☆Rian◕‿◕☆

Back to top Go down

Shes is Vampire Empty Re: Shes is Vampire

Post  Invisolet Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 am

I love it! I would do anything--ANYTHING!--to be able to go with Peter Pan on his adventures--even if he's a tad... er... evil.
Invisolet
Invisolet

http://loopedylooploopshoopwordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum